Curly Community Garden
Become A Member
Curly Community Garden uses TidyHQ - an online management tool - to help run our organisation. Before you can fill in the online garden membership, you need to create a free TidyHQ account. Signing up for Tidy HQ is quick and easy, as the only information they require is your email address, name and a password.
If you prefer to fill in a paper application, please email us at email@example.com and we will email you a copy to print and return to us.
- Annual Individual Membership: $35 ($36.84 if paid by credit card)
- Annual Household Membership: $50 ($53.08 if paid by credit card)
Membership of Curly Community Garden provides opportunities for:
- growing and harvesting organic vegetables, herbs and fruits
- sharing gardening knowledge with each other and the community
- learning the principles of organic gardening, permaculture, recycling resources, reduction of water and waste, composting and other techniques associated with with sustainable living
- meeting and socialising with other like-minded people
Please note that all plots are communal.