The Australian City Farms & Community Gardens Network has a wealth of information on their web site.
This includes the following Fact Sheets that you can download here:
* Why rotate vegetables?
* A process over time...
* The easy four bed crop rotation system...
* A practice based on knowledge
* Healthy soil, healthy plants...
* Saving seeds...
* The principles of organic gardening are sensible and easy to adopt...
* A practice based on ethics
* Practicing Permaculture is about innovative thinking...
* A design system for a positive future...
* The benefits of making compost
* The many uses of compost
* How to use compost
* Composting with ADAM...
* Making compost...
* Stay well, stay healthy...
* Productive food gardens
* Re-using materials
* The benefits of mulch
* Materials you need to start
* How to make a no-dig garden
* IPM - integrated pest management
* The intelligent approach to pest control
* Misuse a health hazard...
* IPM - The Toolkit
* The lack of serious accidents
* Thoughtfulness and common sense are needed
* Avoid sunburn and dehydration
* Caring for children
* Care with creatures
* Care with organic chemicals
* Other precautions
* Making your home sustainable
* An easy place to start